casual reminder that Elle Woods scored a 179 on the LSAT, which is one point shy of a perfect score.
Casual reminder that Whatshisface here had family connections and was a legacy and shit, whereas Elle Woods came out of nowhere.
casual reminder that Elle Woods actually had an amazing background in real life issues that people dismissed as unimportant but managed to not only learn the law, but learned how to apply the law.
Casual reminder that Elle Woods used her lawyer skills to save a woman from an abusive relationship and also save another woman from trumped up murder charges and basically what I’m saying is you go, girl, go get ‘em Elle Woods, thank you for this movie.
what’s fantastic about this movie is that it’s not that fucked up brand of feminism where the girls who arent like other girls and sip tea and read hemingway look down on the blonde party sluts. the message of the movie is like, you can be blonde and attractive AND enjoy stuff like shopping and partying and you can still be smart and kick ass!!!
#and it focused on female friendships!!! her best friends were never less than her!! and older female best friends!! and didn’t pit her against vivian but had them grow into close friends!!#THE MOST IMPORTANT FEMINIST MEDIA OF OUR TIME
- Apple: I haven't really taken notice of you so far.
- Honeydew: You fascinate me.
- Banana: You annoy me.
- Mullberry: Mostly I tolerate you on my dash.
- Cherry: You make me uncomfortable.
- Orange: I love your blog, but I'm not very interested in you personally.
- Grapefruit: I don't care so much for your blog, but I'm rather interested in you as a person.
- Kiwi: Love your blog, equally interested in you as a person.
- Pineapple: I think about you even when I'm not on tumblr.
- Rasberry: I'm not even aware I'm re-blogging from you when I do.
- Strawberry: I wasn't even aware I was following you. How did that happen?
- Mango: I wouldn't mind talking to you if you ever messaged me, but it's not that big of a deal to me.
- Apple: I would really like to talk to you, but I never will initiate it.
- Guava: I have no interest in talking with you on here.
- Blueberry: Sometimes, I like and re-blog posts from you just to get your attention.
- Cantaloupe: I often avoid liking and re-blogging your post so I don't draw your attention.
- Watermelon: I'm not very interested in you or your blog, I'm just too lazy to unfollow you.
- Elderberry: I've anon-ed you something personal before.
- Pumpkin: I've anon-ed you a compliment before.
- Kumquat: I've anon-ed you hate before.
- Lemon: Never anon-ed you before, probably won't again.
- Lime: We've never talked and I prefer to keep it that way.
- Papaya: We used to talk but we don't anymore and that makes me sad.
- Rhubarb: We used to talk and we don't anymore and I prefer it that way.
- Tangerine: We talk on here sometimes and I want it to continue.
- Plum: Meh.
This is a marketing pose I did of Gogo Tomago from Big Hero 6 that was nearly a bit too scandalous. All for the love of the fans!
Happy Birthday Brigid!
You’re an amazing artist and a huge inspiration to me. I hope you enjoy this drawing of Blaire and Prosper! Have a great day! <3
omg they are UP TO SOMETHING, those punks. but they look FANTASTIC in your style wow!! i am getting spoiled here hahaha. thank you!!